Bell County High School Graduation Station
Please check here often for all the latest dates and details for seniors and senior families as we countdown to graduation!!
GRADUATION 2013 will be held on Sunday, May 26th, at 2:00 p.m. in the high school gymnasium.
- PROJECT GRADUATION - Any parent wanting to help the night of Project Graduation MUST sign up in the front office by Thursday, May 23rd. Only parents signed up in advance will be permitted to attend. Only students who turned in permission forms and are on the FINAL attendance list posted outside the front office may attend.
- Cap and Gown Information - Remember you may not decorate the mortar board or add any other accompaniments to the cap and gown. We do recommend you write your name on the inside of your cap.
- Special Seating Needs for Graduation: If you have a guest attending graduation with a hearing, visual and/or physical impairment, please be sure to let us know.
- Senior Meeting: A MANDATORY senior meeting will be held on Thursday, May 23rd, in the high school cafeteria at 8:10 a.m. ALL SENIORS PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRADUATION CEREMONY MUST ATTEND.
- Graduation Practice: MANDATORY rehearsal for graduation will take place Wednesday morning, May 23rd, from 10:00 a.m. until noon. ALL SENIORS PLANNING TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRADUATION CEREMONY MUST ATTEND THE FULL PRACTICE.
- Commencement Ceremony: The graduation ceremony will be held on Sunday, May 26, at 2:00 p.m. in our high school gymnasium. Doors will open promptly at 1:00 p.m., but not before. Seniors need to arrive by 1:15 p.m. to line up. We expect our gym to be packed, so we do encourage guests to arrive early. Saving seats is not permitted, so please be sure your entire group plans to arrive together. Out of respect for every graduate, we ask that guests adhere to the following:
- All guests need to be seated by 1:50 p.m. to allow our graduates to be ready for the procession at promptly 2:00 p.m.
- All guests should remain in their seats during the entire ceremony.
- No guests are permitted on the gym floor during the entire ceremony. You may take photos from your seats. Every graduate will have a photo receiving his/her diploma.
- Out of respect to each and every graduate, PLEASE refrain from loud and prolonged noises as our graduates are awarded their diplomas. We want to be sure that every name is heard and every graduate is appropriately honored.
- Again, to show respect to ALL of our graduates, please remain standing at your seats at the end of the ceremony until all graduates have exited the gym.