ALL Students Have The Right To:
- An appropriate public education which maintains high educational standards and meets the needs of individual pupils.
- Be respected by teachers, administrators, school personnel and other students.
- Attend safe facilities and access quality instructional tools.
ALL Students Have the Responsibility to:
- Maintain acceptable conduct.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Dress appropriately.
- Obey school regulations.
- Be in regular attendance and avoid tardiness.
- Complete all class and homework in accordance with the teachers’ instruction.
- Represent the truth at all times.
- Practice proper safety procedures.
- Report to school officials any activity of others that might result in harm to any individual.